- The following are the rules for any group or individual using the Wheeling Jesuit University Student Life minivan for any reason:
- No smoking inside the van at any time.
- All passengers must wear seat belts at all times. Drivers are required to enforce this law and will not begin the trip if it is not followed.
- Drivers must be certified by the Office of Student Life or the Transportation Director. All drivers must be WJU students or employees, at least 20 years of age, have a valid state-issued driverís license, and have passed a short training course and test. Please contact the Office of Campus Activities for further information on becoming certified.
- Passengers should not distract the driver. Please do not speak in an excessively loud voice or ask the driver too many questions.
- Please help us create a culture of respect by following the above rules for shuttle use. Failure to follow these rules will result in loss of all shuttle privileges.