In order to ensure efficiency and fairness to all users of the Student Development Airport Shuttle Service, please keep the following policies in mind:
- Transportation is only provided for students enrolled at Wheeling Jesuit University (WJU) or in the English Language Institute (ELI) program at WJU. All passengers must present a current, valid WJU ID card to the driver at the beginning of your trip.
- Transportation is only provided between Pittsburgh International Airport (airport code: PIT) and Wheeling Jesuit University. Transportation will not be provided to or from any other location(s).
- Transportation will only be provided during pre-scheduled dates and times. Dates and times for the entire school year will be posted online at the beginning of the fall semester each year. Please keep pre-scheduled dates and times in mind when booking flights. No individual trips at other dates or times will be scheduled. If transportation is needed at another date or time, please call the Office of Campus Activities at (304) 243-2210, so that we may assist you in finding alternate transportation.
- Reservations must be made by 5:00 PM one week prior to the trip date. Last-minute reservations will be refused and you will need to find alternate transportation.
- Each one-way trip costs $10.00. Please pay your driver in cash before leaving the pick-up site.
- In the event of a delayed or canceled flight returning to PIT, the passenger must contact the driver of his or her shuttle returning to WJU as soon as possible. Other arrangements will then be made for an alternate pick-up time. A cell phone number for the driver will be provided in the initial email confirming the shuttle reservation. If no contact is made (i.e. speaking directly to the driver or leaving a detailed voicemail message), the passenger will be fined $50.00 for the unnecessary trip.
- Reservations are taken on a first-come, first-served basis. The maximum number of passengers for each trip is 5.
- Please reference the Van Rules for additional information
If you have any questions regarding any of these policies, please contact the Office of Student Life by calling (304) 243-2210 or visiting 201 Swint Hall.