- 4'x4' boards will be provided for displaying posters. It is the student's responsibility to produce and mount his/her presentation. There are limited facilities on campus for printing large posters.
- Posters will be presented in the performance gymnasium.
- All poster presentations will be given a number that will correspond to a particular poster area. On the day of the Symposium, students should display their posters by the time listed on their acceptance letter.
- Posters should be readable by viewers five feet away. Use large type and graphics.
- The message should be clear and understandable without oral explanation.
- Posters should include an Abstract, Introduction, Methods, Results, a Summary and/or Set of Conclusions, and References.
- Posters should avoid discipline-related abbreviations, acronyms, and jargon.
- The progression of information over the poster should be logically natural, such as down the columns or along the rows.
- No audio/visual equipment will be provided for poster sessions.
36" x 48": Option 1 | Option 2 | Option 3 | Option 4
44" x 56": Option 1 | Option 2 | Option 3 | Option 4
If you wish to have your poster printed by the university (for a fee) submit your poster to firstname.lastname@example.org and state one of the following options (must give a 2 business day notice for printing):
Option 1: 36" x 48" Presentation Matte/White background - $35
Option 2: 36" x 48" Photo Glossy/White background - $45
Option 3: 44" x 56" Presentation Matte/White background - $45
Option 4: 44" x 56" Photo Glossy/White Background - $60
Must provide department account number for billing purposes.
Add an additional $15 for late request or cancellation (if poster was printed) or $15 for a colored background.
Any questions feel free to contact email@example.com or x8181.