- 4'x4' boards will be provided for displaying posters. It is the student's responsibility to produce and mount his/her presentation. There are limited facilities on campus for printing large posters.
- Posters will be presented in the performance gymnasium.
- All poster presentations will be given a number that will correspond to a particular poster area. On the day of the Symposium, students should display their posters by the time listed on their acceptance letter.
- Posters should be readable by viewers five feet away. Use large type and graphics.
- The message should be clear and understandable without oral explanation.
- Posters should include an Abstract, Introduction, Methods, Results, a Summary and/or Set of Conclusions, and References.
- Posters should avoid discipline-related abbreviations, acronyms, and jargon.
- The progression of information over the poster should be logically natural, such as down the columns or along the rows.
- No audio/visual equipment will be provided for poster sessions.
[ 36x48" | 44x56" ]
Poster Printing Service
WJU's Information Technology Services Web Services Department offers students and staff high quality large-format printing through its convenient in-house poster printing service.
If you wish to have your poster printed by the university (for a fee), please visit our Poster Printing Service website in order to submit your poster and learn more about paper choices, layout, sizing, price estimates, and more!
Any questions feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org or x8181.
Submit a Poster