Wheeling Jesuit University

History of WJU

History Home
About WJU Home

  History of Campus   Buildings
  The 1950's
  The 1960's
  The 1970's
  The 1980's
  The 1990's
  The 2000's
  The 2010's

Phone: 1-304-243-2000

History Of Campus Buildings

Michael Late Benedum: The Benedum Room
The Most Reverend Patrick James Donahue: Donahue Hall
The Most Reverend John Joseph Swint: Swint Hall
The Most Reverend Richard Vincent Whelan: Whelan Hall
Rev. Lawrence R. McHugh, S.J.: McHugh Hall
Sara Tracy: Sara Tracy Hall

Saint Edmund Campion: Campion House
Saint Thomas More: Thomas More Hall

The Most Reverend Joseph Howard Hodges: Hodges Library

Rev. Charles L. Currie Jr., S.J.: Currie Drive
Clifford M. Lewis, S.J.: Lewis House
James and Emily LaRosa: LaRosa Athletic Fields

Saint Ignatius of Loyola: Ignatius Hall
Charlie O. Erickson: Erickson Alumni Center
Alma Grace McDonough: Alma Grace McDonough Health and Recreation Center
James R. Trueman: Trueman Fitness Center
Congressman Alan B. Mollohan: Alan B. Mollohan Challenger Learning Center
Senator Robert C.Byrd: Robert C. Byrd National Technology  Transfer Center (NTTC)
Erma Ora Byrd:Erma Ora Byrd Center for Educational Technologies (CET)
Lenore Retzer Joseph: Lenore Joseph Press Box
Henry Stifel Schrader: Troy Theater Restoration
Rev. William F. Troy, S.J.: The William Francis Troy, S.J. Theatre
William "Bill" Van Horne: Bill Van Horne Grandstands

William Cafaro: The William and Alyce Cafaro Student Center
Philip C. Kirby:Philip and Evelyn Kirby Hall
John and Mary McShain: McShain Plaza, John and Mary McShain Admissions Center
Rev. Thomas S. Acker, S.J.: Thomas S. Acker, S.J.  Science Center

Job Opportunities | Calendar | President's Welcome | Virtual Campus Tour | Services | Financial Aid | Campus Directory | Title IX | Apply Online

© 2015 Wheeling Jesuit University, Inc. • 316 Washington Avenue • Wheeling • West Virginia • 26003 • 304-243-2000 • Legal
Website Powered by ActiveCampus™ Software by Datatel